Greetings from Afghanistan

1. F5G WIZ
    F5G WIZ
    Hey all my fellow Poe fans. Sorry I havent been around for a while but I have spent the last two months in Afghan working as a Contractor for an aviation company. Got involved with the church here and play two services on sundays. Didn't bring #5 with me but ordered a cheap Kentucky with a fishman pickup when I got here. Sounds good for the money. Missing my Poe but will be home Dec 1st and off the whole month so should get some good pickin in. Andy's new instruments look great! Ya'all take care and remember to pray for the soldiers over here. God Bless F5g wiz Darrin Tissandier
  2. Steve-o
    Steve-o
    Hey Darrin,
    Great to hear from you over there in Afghanistan! Sounds like you are settled in and using your talents wisely. My friend Mark just headed back (the guy whose email address I sent earlier). I hope you are making good money and connections so that you can get back to your family here in the states soon. Glad to hear you'll be back in December and hope you do get some pickin in then. You and our soldiers will be in my prayers. God bless and be safe,
    Steve