Polls ~From Now On They'll be Posted Here!

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #255 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, March 14.
    If you suggested any of the tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to the poll discussion itself, with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  2. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #256 poll.

I will post the winner on Friday, March 21.
    If you suggested any of the tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to the poll discussion itself, with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  3. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #257 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, March 28.
  4. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #258 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, April 4.

5. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #259 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, April 11.

Also, I want to give Marcelyn a big thanks for helping me with these polls!
  6. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #260 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, April 18.

7. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #261 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, April 25.

8. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    We've got a close one with week! Vote if you haven't, and when I see a clear winner, I'll post it!
  9. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #262 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, May 2.

10. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #263 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, May 9.

11. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #264 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, May 16.

12. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #265 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, May 23.

13. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #266 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, May 30.

14. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #267 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, June 6.

15. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week # 268 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, June 13.

16. Marcelyn
    Marcelyn
    Well, it's currently a tie between this week's front runners. Help us out, and vote if you haven't already.
  17. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Week #269 poll. I am on the road, and at the mercy of just my smart phone. So, this week, we are not going to have a new poll. If you did not vote in last weeks poll, you can vote in that one, and the winner of the remaining 4 tunes will be the winner for this week. Please note that Summertime was last week's winner, so don't vote for that one!
  18. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #270 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, June 27.

19. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #271 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, July 4.

20. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #272 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, July 11.

21. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #273 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, July 18.

22. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #274 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, July 25.

23. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #275 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, August 1.

24. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #276 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, August 8.

25. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #277 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, August 15.

26. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #278 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, August 22.

27. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Ya'll were probably wondering about week #279 poll. I was on the road and unable to post a new poll, and as it's already Wednesday, I am going to go with the 2nd place winner on week #278 poll. If you didn't vote in that poll, please do (sorry, only one vote per member), and I see we have a 3 way tie right now! Here's the link to the poll, in case you didn't already vote! I'll post the winner on Friday, August 29!
  28. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #280 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, September 5.

29. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #281 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, September 12.

30. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #282 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, September 19.

31. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #283 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, September 26.

32. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #284 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, October 3.

33. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    We've got a tie..... I'll keep the voting open till we have a winner!!!
  34. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #285 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, October 10.

35. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Sorry for the delay in posting the poll! Here is the link to week #286 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, October 17.

36. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #287 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, October 24.

37. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #288 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, October 31.

38. dustyamps
    dustyamps
    Maggie Brown's Favorite was Song of the Week #274
  39. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #289 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, November 7. I see that I put Maggie Brown's Favorite Jig on again, before I saw dustyamp's post that it was already a winner.... so don't vote for it!!

40. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Hey you guys! We've got a 3 way tie, and I'm going to have a little out patient surgical procedure at noon. I'll check the poll when I get home, and post later in the day, once we have a winner!!!!
  41. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #290 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, November 14.

42. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #291 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, November 21.

43. Marcelyn
    Marcelyn
    Barbara asked me to post this week's winner, and it looks like a tie so far with another tune not far behind. Make sure you vote.
  44. Niavlys
    Niavlys
    Make sure you vote... for Nora Marshall's Scottische!

45. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #292 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, November 28.

46. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Hi guys! I'm back from my travels (thanks Marcy, for helping out!). This week, we are just going to keep going on last week's poll. If you didn't vote last week, please vote (but not for last week's winner, Gaspar Sanz's Rujero. Here's a link to the poll.. I'll post the winner on Friday!
  47. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Ok, ya'll! It's late afternoon, and we have a 4 way tie for this week! Somebody vote, so I can declare a winner!!!!
  48. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #294 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, December 12.

49. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #295 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, December 19.

50. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Ok, ya'll... we have a tie, again!!! Vote, and I'll post a winner when there is one!
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast