Polls ~From Now On They'll be Posted Here!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213
  1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #466 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will try post the winner on Friday, March 30; however, I am on a 4-5 week road trip, so I may not always be timely with what I do! I have also linked to videos of the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  2. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #467 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will try post the winner on Friday, April 6; however, I am on a 4-5 week road trip, so I may not always be timely with what I do! I have also linked to videos of the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  3. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #468 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will try post the winner on Friday, April 13; however, I am on a 4-5 week road trip, so I may not always be timely with what I do! I have also linked to videos of the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  4. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #469 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will try post the winner on Friday, April 20. I have also linked to videos of the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  5. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #470 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects" I will try post the winner on Friday, April 27. I have also linked to videos of the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  6. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #471 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects". I will try post the winner on Friday, May 4. I have also linked to videos of the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  7. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    We've got a tie, and the 3rd place is just one vote behind. I'll keep the poll open for a while longer, to see if we get any more votes, and a clear winner!
  8. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #472, poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects". I will try post the winner on Friday, May 11. I have also linked to videos of the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  9. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #473 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects". I will try post the winner on Friday, May 18, however, that's the day I'm heading off on my late spring/early summer travels, so it may be late Friday, or even Saturday, when I post the winner. I have also linked to videos of the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  10. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #474 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects". I will try post the winner on Friday, May 25. I have also linked to videos of the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  11. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I know it's a busy time of year! I went to post the winner before my day got busy, but there are only 2 votes! I'll leave this poll open for a while longer, then post the winner when I get back to my computer! Vote, if you haven't!
  12. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I’m on the road, and here it is Monday, and I haven’t posted a new poll. So, for week #475, I’m just recycling week #474 poll. If you didn’t vote in the poll already, don’t vote for Devil’s Delight, and I’ll post the winner on Friday, and should be settled somewhere that I can post a new poll for next week!!
  13. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #476 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I'm going to change things up for the summer. Our poll will last two weeks, making it, for the summer at least, the Song Every Two Weeks Social Group!

I will try post the winner on Friday, June 15. I have also linked to videos of the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  14. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #477 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I'm going to change things up for the summer. Our poll will last two weeks, making it, for the summer at least, the Song Every Two Weeks Social Group!

I will try post the winner on Friday, June 30. I have also linked to videos of the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  15. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #478 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I will try post the winner on Friday, July 13. I have also linked to videos of the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  16. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here's the link to week #479 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I will try post the winner on Friday, July 27. I have also linked to videos of the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  17. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here's the link to week #480 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I will try post the winner on Friday, Aug 10. I have also linked to videos of the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  18. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here's the link to week #481 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I will try post the winner on Friday, Aug 24. I have also linked to videos of the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  19. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here's the link to week #482 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I will try post the winner on Friday, Sept 7. I have also linked to videos of the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!

EDIT! I am traveling, and got confused, and posted the winner of this poll early, on August 31!
  20. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here's the link to week #483 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I will try post the winner on Friday, Sept 14. I have also linked to videos of the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  21. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here's the link to week #484 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I will try post the winner on Friday, Sept 28. I have also linked to videos of the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  22. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here's the link to week #485 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I'm going to change things up for the time being. Our poll will last two weeks, making it the Song Every Two Weeks Social Group!

I will try post the winner on Friday, Oct. 12. However, that is the week I will be camping, and will have limited internet access, so I may be late.

I have also linked to videos of the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!

You will probably notice that all 3 tunes on this poll are Irish! I populate these polls from suggestions from our members. There is a discussion called Poll Tune Suggestions. I'm down to mostly Irish (or related Scottish, etc.) tunes. Please take a moment to look over the list, and submit some suggestions for me to add to this list. Please also do a quick search of the Table of Contents ~ Official Tunes of the Week, to make sure they haven't been an official tune already. I appreciate your doing that much of the legwork, so I don't inadvertently (again) end up with a tune that's already been Official Tune of the Week, winning another time! I'm OK if they have already been covered as an "Other Tune".
  23. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #486 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I'm going to change things up for the time being. Our poll will last two weeks, making it the Song Every Two Weeks Social Group!

I will try post the winner on Friday, Oct. 26.

I usually link to videos of the three tunes on the poll, but I'm having internet issues, and can't... if anyone can help me out, and link to videos in a post in the discussion on the poll, I'd sure appreciate it
  24. John Kelly
    John Kelly

Here is a link to Jessie Smith, Barbara.
  25. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #487 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I'm going to change things up for the time being. Our poll will last two weeks, making it the Song Every Two Weeks Social Group! Youíll probably notice Iím way late on posting this poll. Iím sorry about that, and my mostly being absent. Iíve had somewhat of a family emergency, and am trying to maintain this the best I can!

I will try post the winner on Friday, November 16.

I usually link to videos of the three tunes on the poll, but I'm having internet issues, and can't... if anyone can help me out, and link to videos in a post in the discussion on the poll, I'd sure appreciate it
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213