Polls ~From Now On They'll be Posted Here!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    We've got a tie! Vote, if you haven't!
  2. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #338 poll. I am going to be camping next Friday, so I'm hoping that Marcelyn can post the winner for me!!

If you suggested any of the tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to the poll discussion itself (in the regular forum) with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  3. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Sorry for the delay in posting a new poll! Here is the link to week #339 poll. Thanks Marcelyn, for posting last week's winner! I will post this week's winner on Friday, October 23.

If you suggested any of the tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to the poll discussion itself (in the regular forum) with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  4. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #340 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, October 30.

5. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #341 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, November 6.

6. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #342 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, November 13.

7. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #343 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, November 20.

8. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #344 poll. The plan is to post the winner next Friday, November 27. I am going to be on a road trip, so I'm hoping that Marcy will be able to help me out there!

9. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I am on the road this week and posting from my phone. For this week, we are just going to reuse last week's poll. Since you can only vote once, we will depend on those of you who didn't vote last week, to change the numbers! So, just use the link in the previous post, to take you to the poll for week #344, and we will hopefully get a winner posted next Friday!
  10. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I'm still on the road, but I've got my laptop and some wifi connection! Here is the link to week #346 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, December 11.

11. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #347 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, December 18.

12. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #348 poll. Friday, December 25, is Christmas day, so I am not sure exactly when I will post the winner, but I will!

13. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #349 poll. I hope to post the winner on Friday, January 1.

14. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #350 poll! I will post the winner on Friday, January 8.

15. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #351 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, January 15.

16. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #352 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, January 22.

17. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #353 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, January 29.

18. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #354 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, February 5.

19. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #355 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, February 12.

20. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #356 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, February 19.

21. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #357 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, February 26.

22. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I'm going to keep this poll open for a while. We've had 8 votes, 3 for one tune, 3 for another tune, and 2 for another tune. Vote if you haven't, and help me find a winner for this poll!
  23. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #358 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, March 4.

24. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    It's Friday, and again, we've got a 3 way tie! Vote, if you haven't, and I'll post a winner when I see a clear cut winner!
  25. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #359 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, March 11.

26. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #360 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, March 18.

27. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #361 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, March 25.

28. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #362 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, April 1.

29. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Better late than never! Here is the link to week #363 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, April 8.

30. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #364 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, April 15.

31. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #365 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, April 22.

32. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #366 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, April 29.

33. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #367 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, May 6.

34. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here's the link to week #368 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, May 13.

35. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #369 poll. I am about to hit the road for a month, and am hoping that Marcelyn can help me with the posting poll winners.... so someone should be able to post the winner on Friday, May 20.

36. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #370 poll. I am hoping Marcelyn can again help me by posting the winner on Friday, May 27.

37. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #371 poll. I should be able to post the winner this Friday, June 3.

38. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #372 poll. I should be able to post the winner this Friday, June 10.

39. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #373 poll. I should be able to post the winner this Friday, June 17.

40. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #374 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song And Tune Projects". I will post the winner this Friday, June 24.

41. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    We've got a tie! Vote if you haven't, and I'll post a winner when we have one!
  42. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #375 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song And Tune Projects". I will post the winner this Friday, July 1.

43. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #376 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song And Tune Projects". I will post the winner this Friday, July 8.

44. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #377 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner this Friday, July 15.

45. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #378 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner this Friday, July 22.

46. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Week #379.... I am on the road with just my cell phone, so this week, we are just going to use last week's poll. If you already voted, you won't be able to vote, but if you didn't vote, use that poll, just don't vote for Astrid's waltz! I will post the winner on Friday, and get a new poll up for next week!!!
  47. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #380 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner this Friday, August 5.

48. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #381 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner this Friday, August 12.

49. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #382 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner this Friday, August 19.

50. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #383 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner this Friday, August 26.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast