Polls ~From Now On They'll be Posted Here!

1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #422 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I should be able to post the winner on Friday, May 26.

If you suggested any of the tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to the poll discussion itself (in the regular forum) with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  2. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    We had 6 early voters, then no more activity! We've got a tie right now... vote, if you haven't, and I'll post the winner later today!
  3. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #423 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I am getting ready to hit the road, and be traveling for most of the next month, but I will try to post the winner in a timely manner on Friday, June 2.

If you suggested any of the tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to the poll discussion itself (in the regular forum) with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  4. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #424 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I am on the road, and be traveling for most of the next month, but I will try to post the winner in a timely manner on Friday, June 9.

5. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    It's Friday, late morning. I've actually opened up my laptop, hoping to find a winner in this week's poll..... but no.... so..... if you aren't out having a wonderful summer vacation time somewhere, vote, if you haven't, and later I'll post a winner!
  6. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #425 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I am on the road, and be traveling for most of the next month, but I will try to post the winner in a timely manner on Friday, June 16.

7. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #426 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I am on the road, and be traveling for most of the next month, but I will try to post the winner in a timely manner on Friday, June 23.

8. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #427 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I am on the road, and be traveling for most of the next month, but I will try to post the winner in a timely manner on Friday, June 30.

9. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I'm back home, albeit with 3 grandkids, so I'm still pretty busy! We have a tie so far; I'll keep an eye on the poll, and post a winner when we have one! Vote, if you haven't!
  10. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #428 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, July 7.

We are running short on tune suggestions! I've updated the list, taking out all the tunes we've voted on, and that have either become a tune of the week, or fell off the list after a month of being on a poll and not winning. Please head on over to Poll Tune Suggestions and go to the last post, to see the current list. I'd appreciate some suggestions for tunes to be added to the list. You can either suggest them in that discussion, or send me a private message. I'd appreciate your including the genre of the tune you are suggesting!
  11. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #429 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, July 14.

We are running short on tune suggestions! I've updated the list, taking out all the tunes we've voted on, and that have either become a tune of the week, or fell off the list after a month of being on a poll and not winning. Please head on over to Poll Tune Suggestions and go to the last post, to see the current list. I'd appreciate some suggestions for tunes to be added to the list. You can either suggest them in that discussion, or send me a private message. I'd appreciate your including the genre of the tune you are suggesting!
  12. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #430 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I am going to be on the road next week, but will try to post the winner in a timely manner on Friday, July 21.

13. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Week #431.... I am on the road using my phone. So, for this week's poll, use the previous post for the link to Week #430 poll. If you already voted, you won't be able to vote this week. If you haven't already voted, don't vote for Pernod Waltz. I should be back home tin time to post the winner on Friday!!
  14. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I know that the summer is a busy time for everyone (me included!) I'm back home, and I've checked the week #430 poll, to see if we have a winner for week #431 (see previous post). Maybe we only have 6 people who are active about now.... we've only had 6 votes... 4 were for last week (Pernod Waltz), so we just have 2 votes so far for this week's carry-over poll, and they are each for different tunes! So.... if you haven't voted, please go on over to week #430 poll, don't vote for Pernod Waltz, and I'll post a winner when we have one! The good news is that I'm back and staying put for 4 weeks, so we will have a new poll for next week!
  15. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #432 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner in on Friday, August 4.

16. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #433 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner in on Friday, August 11.

17. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #434 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner in on Friday, August 18.

18. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #435 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner in on Friday, August 25.

19. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Good morning, all! You probably noticed that I decided to reduce the poll to just 3 choices. We've been discussing group participation, and it seems we've sparked a little more interest, as we've got nine votes so far, which is more than we've been getting. But... we've got a 3 way tie! I'm up in central Iowa, with a large number of my friends, most of my family, and my house, down on the Gulf Coast of Texas, where a hurricane is bearing down, and they are saying there could be 30" of rain! Eeek!

I'll keep the poll open till we have a winner! Vote, if you haven't!
  20. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Sorry for my delay in posting a poll. I know we are a world wide group, so most of you probably don't know that Texas has been being devastated by a hurricane these last few days. After coming ashore, it's stalled, and has brought about 25" inches of rain to the Greater Houston area (the 4th largest city in the US), with maybe another 25" of rain to come in the next few days. I live in two places, right now, I'm in central Iowa, but Houston is my hometown, where most of my family, many of my friends live, and my home there is smack dab in the middle of that area that is experiencing the unheard of rain. So, I've been glued to the TV, and the computer, for several days now, with a knot in my stomach... and often, tears running down my face...

Anyway, here's the link for week #436 poll which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner in on Friday, September 1. I've also posted links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  21. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here's the link to week #437 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner in on Friday, September 8. I've also posted links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!

My home in Texas was spared from the rising flood waters, as were the homes of my family members and most of my friends. However, I do have friends who lost everything. I'm also expecting a new grandbaby this week, so if I'm late in posting the results of this week's poll, have patience!
  22. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here's the link to week #438 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, September 15. I've also posted links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!

On a personal note, we have a new granddaughter!
  23. Mark Gunter
    Mark Gunter
    Congrats on the new granddaughter, Barbara!
  24. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here's the link to week #439 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, September 22. I've also posted links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  25. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #440 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, September 29. I've also posted links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  26. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Week 441 poll.... I am away from home and using my phone, so I'm just going to have week 441 poll winner be whoever has the most votes on last week's poll, not counting Carolann's Receipt, which was last week's winner. If you already voted, you can't vote again, if you didn't vote last week, please vote for one of the other two and I will post a winner on Friday, October 6.
  27. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #442 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, October 13. I am going to be camping then, so I'm not sure exactly when I'll get it posted! I've also posted links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  28. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Sorry for the delay in posting this week's poll! Here is the link to week #443 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, October 20. I've also posted links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  29. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #444 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, October 27. I've also posted links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  30. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #445 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, November 3. I've also posted links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  31. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Sorry for my delay in posting this week's poll!

Here is the link to week #446 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, November 10. I've also posted links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  32. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #447 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, November 17. I've also posted links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  33. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #448 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, November 24. I've also posted links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  34. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #449 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, December 1. I've also posted links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  35. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #450 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, December 8. I've also posted links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  36. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #451 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, December 15. I've also posted links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  37. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #452 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, December 22. I've also posted links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll! In keeping with the season, I've continued offering one Christmas tune!
  38. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #454 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, January 5. I've also posted links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  39. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Wow, it's noon on Friday (my time) and there have only been 2 votes cast! I'll take it that it's because people are recovering from the holidays, or maybe the frigid winter temps! I'll keep the poll open for a while longer, to see if anyone else votes, then I'll post the winner later!
  40. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #455 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, January 12. I've also posted links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  41. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #456 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, January 19. I've also posted links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  42. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #457 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, January 26. I've also posted links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  43. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Sorry for my delay in posting this week's poll! Here is the link to week #458 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, February 2. I will also post links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  44. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Sorry for my delay in posting this week's poll! Here is the link to week #459 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, February 9. I will also post links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  45. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Sorry for my delay in posting this week's poll! Here is the link to week #460 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, February 16. I will also post links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  46. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Sorry for my delay in posting this week's poll! Here is the link to week #461 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, February 23. I will also post links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  47. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Again, I'm sorry for the delay in posting this week's poll. I'm struggling with a very close friend's unexpected death (from complications of this damn flu), and I've lost track of time.

Here is the link to week #462 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will post the winner on Friday, March 2. I will also post links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  48. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #463 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will try post the winner on Friday, March 9; however, I am about to leave on a 4-5 week road trip, so I may not always be timely with what I do! I have also links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  49. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #464 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will try post the winner on Friday, March 16; however, I am on a 4-5 week road trip, so I may not always be timely with what I do! I have also links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!
  50. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #465 poll, which is posted in the regular forum, under "Song and Tune Projects". I will try post the winner on Friday, March 23; however, I am on a 4-5 week road trip, so I may not always be timely with what I do! I have also links to the three tunes on the poll... if you find some videos you'd like others to see, to maybe help them make a decision, please feel free to post them in the discussion on the poll!