Polls ~From Now On They'll be Posted Here!

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #296 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, December 26.

If you suggested any of the tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to the poll discussion itself, with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  2. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    We are going to just use last week's poll for week #297. If you didn't vote last week, please vote, but not for the winner from last week! Here is the link! http://http://www.mandolincafe.com/f...Group-Week-296
  3. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    Link has double "http" entry. I think this should be the correct one:
    http://www.mandolincafe.com/f...Group-Week-296
  4. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #298 poll. I am still traveling, but should be able to post the winner in a timely manner on Friday, January 9.

If you suggested any of the tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to the poll discussion itself, with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  5. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    At this moment, we have a four way tie for the tune of the week! Please vote if you haven't, and I will post the winner when I see that there is one!
  6. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #299 poll. I am still traveling, but should be able to post the winner in a timely manner on Friday, January 16.

7. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Ok, ya'll! Life's gonna get hectic for me today, as I get back on the road. We have a tie! If you haven't voted, please do, so I can post the winner!
  8. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week#300 poll. I am still traveling, but should be able to post the winner in a timely manner on Friday, January 23.

9. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #301 poll. I should be able to post the winner on Friday, January 30.

If you suggested any of the tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to the poll discussion itself (in the regular forum) with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  10. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #302 poll. I should be able to post the winner on Friday, February 6.

If you suggested any of the tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to the poll discussion itself (in the regular forum) with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  11. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #303 poll. I should be able to post the winner on Friday, February 13.

12. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #304 poll. I should be able to post the winner on Friday, February 20.

13. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #305 poll. I should be able to post the winner on Friday, February 27.

14. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #306 poll. I should be able to post the winner on Friday, March 6.

15. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #307 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, March 13.

16. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #308 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, March 20.

17. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Sorry for my delay in posting this week's poll!!!! Here is the link to week #309 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, March 27.

18. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Surprise! A poll in a timely manner! Here's the link to week #310 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, April 3.

19. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #311 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, April 10.

20. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #312 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, April 17.

21. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Only six votes so far... and we have a tie. I'll leave the poll open for a while longer. Vote if you haven't!
  22. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here's the link to week #313 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, April 24.

23. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #314 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, May 1.

24. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #315 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, May 8.

25. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #316 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, May 15.

26. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Sorry for the delay in posting the poll! Here is the link to week #317 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, May 22.

27. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here's the link to week #318 poll. I am getting ready to hit the road, but I should be able to post the winner on Friday, May 29.

28. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #319 poll. I've managed to locate a spot where I am, that I'm able to hotspot a not so great (think dial up speed!) internet connection through my phone, so I've been able to update stuff here in the group! I hope to post the winner on Friday, June 5.

29. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #320 poll. I am probably going to be out of pocket on Friday, June 12, so I'm hoping that my side-kick Marcelyn, can post the winner then!

30. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Y'all have probably been wondering about this week's poll! I am in Texas with very little Internet, a houseful of grandkids, and a tropical storm hitting us with 2 days of rain! So, for week #321, I am just going to reuse week #320 poll. If you did not vote in last week's poll (and not many did) vote for one of the tunes that did NOT win last week! I will try to be somewhere I can access the Internet this weekend, and post a new poll for next week!!
  31. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #322 poll. I have again managed to locate a spot where I am, that I'm able to hotspot a not so great (think dial up speed!) internet connection through my phone, so I've been able to update stuff here in the group! I hope to post the winner on Friday, June 26.

32. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #323 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, July 3. With luck, I will be back home by then, with my computer and my internet (and two grandkids!)

33. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #324 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, July 10.

34. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #325 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, July 17.

35. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #326 poll. Sorry for the delay in posting! I will post the winner on Friday, July 24.

36. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I actually have some time now, that I could post the winner (my time has been filled with grandchildren all summer long!).... but I posted this poll pretty late, and only 6 people have voted! So, I will keep it open a while longer... vote, if you haven't!!
  37. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #327 poll. I am going to be on the road later this week, so I hope to post the winner in a somewhat timely manner on Friday, July 31.

38. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #328 poll. http://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/sh...Group-week-328 (I am posting from my phone and this is the best I can do!). I will post the winner on Friday, August 7!
  39. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I'm back home, and thought I'd post the winner of this week's poll in a timely fashion! We've got a 3 way tie (only 6 votes so far this week....) So, I'll leave the poll open a while longer. Vote, if you haven't!
  40. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #329 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, August 14.

41. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #330 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, August 21.

42. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #331 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, August 28.

43. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    We've got a 3 way tie for week #331, so I'm leaving the poll open for a while longer! Vote, if you haven't!
  44. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #332 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, September 4.

45. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Again, we've got a 3 way tie! Vote, if you haven't!
  46. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #333 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, September 11.

47. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #334 poll. My sister is coming to visit from Texas this week, and we are going to be out and about on Friday, but I will post the winner as soon as I can on Friday, September 18.

48. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #335 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, September 25.

49. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #336 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, October 2.

50. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #337 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, October 9.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast