Polls ~From Now On They'll be Posted Here!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #176 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, September 7.

If you suggested any of the tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to the poll discussion itself, with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  2. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #177 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, September 14.

If you suggested any of the tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to the poll discussion itself, with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  3. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #178 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, September 21.

4. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Week #179. I am swamped with getting back from months away from home. I don't have computer Internet here and am just posting from my phone. So, this week we are not going to have a poll. Since last week was a tie, I am just going to have the other tune (right now I can't remember which it was ) be this weeks winner.

I will officially announce the winner on Friday.
  5. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #180 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, October 5..

6. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #181 poll. I hope to announce the winner on Friday, Oct 12. However, I'm going to be camping, and not sure of my internet connection out in the woods!

7. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #182 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, October October 19.

8. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    We've got a tie, so I'll leave the voting open a little while longer. If you haven't voted, please do! I'll announce the winner in a bit!
  9. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #183 poll.. I hope to announce the winner on Friday, October 26. However, again, I'm going to be traveling!

10. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #184 poll. I will announce the winner on Friday, November 2.

11. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #185 poll. I will announce the winner on Friday, November 9.

12. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #186 poll. I will announce the winner on Friday, November 16.

13. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    OOPS! Sorry for the delay in posting the poll!

Here is the link for week #187 poll. I will announce the winner on Friday, November 23.

14. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #188 poll I will announce the winner on Friday, November 30.

15. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #189 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, December 7.

For the next three weeks, we'll be having Advent/Christmas tunes on the polls, and I've expanded the poll to 10 tunes.
  16. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #190 poll. I hope to announce the winner on Friday, December 14, but I will probably be traveling that day!

For the next two weeks, we'll be having Advent/Christmas tunes on the polls, and I've expanded it to 10 tunes.
  17. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week # 191 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, December 21.
  18. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #192 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, December 28.

I searched for New Year's tunes, and came up with 5 to choose from! We'll resume our regular polls next year!!!!
  19. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #193 poll.. I hope to announce the winner on Friday, January 4, but there's a good chance I'll be traveling on that day!

20. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #194 poll. I hope to announce the winner on Friday, January 11, but who knows? I was supposed to be traveling from Colorado to Texas, but instead am taking care of my sick daughter in Colorado, with our trip on hold....

21. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    We've got a tie this week, I'll keep the poll open a bit longer... please vote if you haven't!
  22. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #195 poll. I hope to announce the winner on Friday, January 18, but who knows?

23. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #196 poll. I will announce the winner on Friday, January 25.

24. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    It's a close one this week... vote if you haven't!
  25. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #197 poll. I will announce the winner on Friday, February 1.

26. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #198 poll. I will announce the winner on Friday, February 8.

27. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #199 poll. I will announce the winner on Friday, February 15.

28. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    We've got a tie.... vote if you haven't!
  29. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #200 poll. I will announce the winner on Friday, February 22.

30. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Sorry for the delay! Here's the link to week #201 poll. I will announce the winner on Friday, March 1.

31. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here's the link to week #202 poll. I will announce the winner on Friday, March 8.

32. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #203 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, March 15. You may notice this poll has a theme!
  33. dustyamps
    dustyamps
    St Patricks Day in the Morning was Week 47 Song of the Week
  34. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #204 poll. I will announce the winner on Friday, March 22.

35. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #205 poll. Hopefully, I will announce the winner on Friday, March 29. I'll be traveling that day, so I'm not sure what time I'll post it!

36. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #206 poll. I will announce the winner on Friday, April 5.

37. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #207 poll. I will announce the winner on Friday, April 12.

38. Eddie Sheehy
    Bluegrass Stomp was week 18...
  39. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #208 poll. I will announce the winner on Friday, April 19.

40. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #209 poll.. I will announce the winner on Friday, April 26.

As I type week #209, that kind of blows me away! That's almost 4 years... and going strong! Where does the time go?
  41. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #210 poll. I will announce the winner on Friday, May 3.

42. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Ok, ya'll, not a lot of votes this week (just 9) and we have a 3 way tie! I'll keep the poll open a bit longer, please go vote if you haven't!
  43. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #211 poll. I will announce the winner on Friday, May 10. I am getting ready to hit the road again, so hopefully, I'll announce the winner in a timely manner!

44. Hendrik Luurtsema
    Hendrik Luurtsema
    I wanted to vote for week #211, but that's not possible.... The link doesn't work...
  45. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    Ditto, luurtie. Link seems to take us back to earlier in the thread.
  46. justkaron
    justkaron
    Ditto.
  47. joni24
    joni24
    Try this link, since Barbara may be on the road now: http://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/sh...Group-Week-211
  48. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Thanks for fixing that! I'll see if I can get the original post's link to work. Yes, I AM on the road, and quite busy with travels and grandchildren!

Just a reminder, you don't have to get to the poll from a link in these discussions. The poll is always on the main forum of Mandolin Cafe's forums (not the social groups), under "Song and Tune Projects". If I have messed up the link, just go on over to the main forum, and find the poll, and vote!

Barb
  49. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #212 poll. Hopefully I will post the winner on Friday May 17.

50. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #213 poll. Hopefully I will post the winner on Friday May 24.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast