Polls ~From Now On They'll be Posted Here!

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #214 poll. I will post the winner on Friday May 31.

If you suggested any of the tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to the poll discussion itself, with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  2. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #215 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, June 7.

If you suggested any of the tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to the poll discussion itself, with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  3. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #216 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, June 14.

4. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #217 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, June 21.

5. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    We've got a tie right now, so I'll leave the poll open for a while longer today! Go vote, if you haven't!
  6. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #218 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, June 28.

7. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #219 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, July 5.

8. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #220 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, July 12.

9. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    The voting is neck in neck this week... I'll leave it open a little longer today, till everyone gets a chance to vote! If you haven't, please do!
  10. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #221 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, July 19.

11. GKWilson
    GKWilson
    Hi Barbara,
    I was thinking. [OhOh]
    We have a gold mine of IT, BG, and OT classics in 'Other Tunes'.
    What if we put one of them a week in the poll?
    Many of the members never got a chance to work on these.
    Maybe even an occasional nugget from the 'Tune of the Week'.
    I'm sure even the regulars would rehash some of these.
    I know that I only have time to learn songs that might come up in a jam or session.
    Just an idea. If you tried it for awhile and nobody bit, nothing lost.
    Gary
  12. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Just a reminder to you all.... please feel free to browse through all the tunes that have been submitted, both in the official tune of the week, and the other tunes, and feel free to learn them, and submit your videos. By doing so, it brings these older tunes back up to the limelight! We have occasionally had a tune in the poll, and even those that have won, that already had been submitted as 'other tunes'... that tends to confuse things, because then that one tune, has two different discussions, and it's tidier if all the submissions are in one discussion!
  13. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #222 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, July 26.

14. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #223 poll. I plan to post the winner on Friday, August 2, but I will be traveling that day, so I might be late!

15. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #224 poll. I plan to post the winner on Friday, August 9.

16. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #225 poll. I plan to post the winner on Friday, August 16. I may be on the road that day, so you know what that means!

17. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Sorry for the delay in posting!!!! Here is the link to week #226 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, August 23.

18. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #227 poll. Again, sorry for the delay in posting! I plan to post the winner on Friday, August 30... but, again, I may be traveling!

19. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #228 poll. Again, sorry for the delay in posting! I plan to post the winner on Friday, September 6.

20. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #229 poll. I plan to post the winner on Friday, September 13.

21. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #230 poll. I plan to post the winner on Friday, September 20.

22. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #231 poll. I plan to post the winner on Friday, September 27, but I am going to be on the road, so if Friday comes and goes... well, Marcy, you know what to do!

23. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I have cell service at the moment and I checked the poll; and its too close to call right now! So, vote, if you haven't and hopefully I will post a winner tomorrow!
  24. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #232 poll. I plan to post the winner on Friday, October 4, but I am going to be on the road, so if Friday comes and goes... well, Marcy, you know what to do!

25. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #233 poll. I am going to be out of internet range camping on Friday, so I'm hoping that Marcy will post the winner on Friday, October 11.

If you suggested any of the tunes that are in this week's poll, please post a reply to the poll discussion itself, with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  26. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #234 poll. I plan to post the winner on Friday, October 18.

27. dustyamps
    dustyamps
    O'Carolan's Lament was the winner of Week 95
  28. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Dammit! Sorry! I'll post a note to that affect after the poll....
  29. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #235 poll. I am going to be on the road on Friday, October 25, so if either Marcy or Laura will keep an eye on the poll, and post the winner sometime on Friday, I'd sure appreciate it!!!

30. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #236 poll. I hope to post the winner on Friday, November 1, but I am on the road! If either Marcy or Laura will keep an eye on the poll, and post the winner sometime on Friday, I'd sure appreciate it!

31. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #237 poll. I hope to post the winner on Friday, November 8, but I am on the road! If either Marcy or Laura will keep an eye on the poll, and post the winner sometime on Friday, I'd sure appreciate it!

32. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #238 poll. I hope to post the winner on Friday, November 15, but I am on the road! If either Marcy or Laura will keep an eye on the poll, and post the winner sometime on Friday, I'd sure appreciate it!

33. Marcelyn
    Marcelyn
    We've got a tie. If you haven't voted, help pick this week's winner.
  34. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #239 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, November 22; I should be home from my travels!

35. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #240 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, November 29.

36. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Ok, ya'll! We have a tie! Please vote, if you haven't, and I'll announce the winner when I decide there is one!
  37. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #241 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, December 6.

38. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #242 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, December 13.

39. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #243 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, December 20.

40. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #244 poll..... the last tune of the week for 2013! Where does the time go? I will post the winner on Friday, December 27.

41. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #245 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, January 3.

42. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #246 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, January 10.

43. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for wekk #247 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, January 17.

44. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #248 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, January 24.

45. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Sorry for my delay in posting the poll! Here is the link for week #249 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, January 31.

46. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #250 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, February 7.

47. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #251 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, February 14.
  48. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #252. I will post the winner on Friday, February 21.
  49. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #253. I will post the winner on Friday, February 28.
  50. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #254 poll. I will post the winner on Friday, March 7.
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast