Polls ~From Now On They'll be Posted Here!

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Ok, ya'll, this week's poll is at a tie! Please vote if you haven't, and I'll announce the winner later today!
  2. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week # 133 poll. I'll post the winner Friday, November 11.
  3. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #134 poll. I'll post the winner Friday, November 18.
  4. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #135 poll. I'll post the winner Friday, November 25.
  5. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #136 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, December 2.
  6. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    The voting is pretty close this morning.... if you haven't voted, please do... I'll post the winner later today!
  7. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #137 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, December 9.
  8. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    We have a tie again this week! Please vote if you haven't, and I'll post when there's a winner!
  9. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #138 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, December 16.
  10. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #139 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, December 23.
  11. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #140 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, December 30.
  12. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #141 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, January 6.
  13. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Sorry for the delay! Here is the link to week #142 poll. I'll post the winner Friday, January 13.
  14. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Voting is pretty close on this one! Please vote if you haven't! I'll post the winner later today!
  15. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #143 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, January 20.
  16. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #144 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, January 27.
  17. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Voting is pretty close this morning! Vote if you haven't! Will post the winner later today!
  18. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #145 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, February 3.
  19. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #146 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, February 10.
  20. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #147 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, February 17.
  21. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    We have a tie, and I'm going to be pretty busy today! Please vote if you haven't, and I'll post a winner, as soon as I determine there is one!
  22. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #148 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, February 24.
  23. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #149 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, March 2.
  24. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #150 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, March 9.
  25. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #151 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, March 16.
  26. Eddie Sheehy
    I have to ask - seeing as sometimes the winning tunes is obscure or confusing (multi-names for the same tune or multi-tunes for the same name) - if it would be possible for the tune sponser (the person who proposed it) to provide a link to what they had in mind in the POLL post?
    This would also give the voters an idea of what they are voting for - as opposed to a vote for a fancy title or just for a particular genre.
  27. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #152 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, March 23.

Eddie, That would be a good idea... how do you propose we do this? Once I post a poll with the 5 choices, you would like the person who originally suggested that tune (and they may not still be participating in the group!), to post a 'reply' to the poll post (in the regular forum where the post is, NOT here in this discussion), with a video, or link to the tune they had in mind? Sounds good. I've posted the newest poll, so, if any of you reading this, suggested the tunes on this week's poll, please go to the poll, and reply with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  28. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #153 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, March 30.

If you suggested any of these tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to the poll discussion itself, with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  29. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #154 poll. I'll announce the winner of Friday, April 5.

If you suggested any of these tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to the poll discussion itself, with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  30. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #155 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, April 12.

31. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #156 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, April 20.

32. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #157 poll. (Sorry for the delay in posting the new poll!) I'll announce the winner on Friday, April 27, but it may be later in the day than ya'll are used to, as I will be on the road that day!)

33. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #158 poll. I'm back from my road trip, so hopefully, I'll get back into the swing of getting things posted in a timely manner! I'll post the winner on Friday, May 4.

If you suggested any of the tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to the poll discussion itself, with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  34. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #159 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, May 11.

If you suggested any of the tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to the poll discussion itself, with a link to the tune you had in mind!
  35. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #160 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, May 18.

36. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #161 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, May 25.

37. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #162 poll. I'll post the winner on Friday, June 1.

38. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #163 poll. The winner will be posted on Friday, June 8.

39. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #164 poll. The winner will be posted on Friday, June 15.

40. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #165 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, June 22.

41. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #166 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, June 29.

42. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #167 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, July 6.

43. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #168 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, July 13.

44. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #169 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, July 20.

45. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #170 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, July 27.

46. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #171 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, August 3.

47. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #172 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, August 10.

48. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #173 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, August 17.

49. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #174 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, August 24.

50. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #175 poll. I'll announce the winner on Friday, August 31.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast