Where are all the Poe owners?

1. Steve-o
    Steve-o
    I guess y'all would rather pick than post in a social group.
  2. F5G WIZ
    F5G WIZ
    Yeah it looks that way. I guess I could seek them out and send invites. Thought the message on the message board would bring em in.
  3. Steve-o
    Steve-o
    I put a link in my signature line. Guess I should post more on the main message board...
  4. BinkWms
    BinkWms
    I've had an F-4 on order for awhile and hope to take delivery this summer. I am really excited about being on the list. Main music types are Cape Breton and old time; currently playing a very nice BRW two point.
  5. Steve-o
    Steve-o
    BinkWms,
    Welcome to the Poe club. What made you decide on a Poe? As long as it was, I thoroughly enjoyed the build process. I hope you do too.
  6. F5G WIZ
    F5G WIZ
    I sent out an invite to Andy today. He doesn't usually say much on the cafe but he may join us.
  7. Amandalyn
    Amandalyn
    That would be great if Andy would join! I know he is quite busy, probably no time for just chatting.
  8. BinkWms
    BinkWms
    I've closely followed posts about various makers for years on the Cafe and I really liked what folks had to say about Andy; He has been extremely easy do deal with on the building process, makes great suggestions and really goes out of his way to find out and deliver on what you have in mind. Of course, the photos and sound clips on his website sealed the deal!