Take My Breath Away - with the Canadian Snowbirds

1. Ginny Aitchison
    Ginny Aitchison

From Top Gun - Take My Breath Away - with gorgeous photos of the Canadian Snowbirds aeronautic precision flying team. This post was ready several weeks ago - and then there was a horrific crash in which one of the team members, Captain Jennifer Casey was killed and 'Operation Inspire' was grounded. The snowbirds are much loved here as I'm sure you love the ones you have seen or are in your country. This Operation was doing cross- country flypasts to give us hope during Covid 19.
    As for music...mando and keyboard by me..and keyboard by Emory Lester..recorded in his studio.
  2. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    A fitting tribute, Ginny. It is a simple tune and your arrangement really suits it with just keyboards backing the mandolin and what I guess are midi drums from the keyboard? Pictures are amazing.
  3. Christian DP
    Christian DP
    Sounds great Ginny!
  4. Pierpaolo S.
    Pierpaolo S.
    This is great and professional.
  5. Ginny Aitchison
    Ginny Aitchison
    Thank you John, CC and Pierpalo. We love the Snowbirds here and are very proud when they perform at flight shows...I tried to get video but couldn't. The song, as John said, is quite a simple melody - but it did win an Academy Award...surprisingly.
  6. Frithjof
    Frithjof
    Nice music and slideshow, Ginny.