50% off Grisman Lessons

1. Mark Gunter
    Mark Gunter
    This is just a heads up in case anyone is interested ... Homespun is running a 50% off on their audio only lessons, including the fantastic David Grisman mandolin lessons. By audio only I mean that these are not video lessons - they are audio plus booklet lessons. I prefer video lessons, but there are two teachers I really wanted to study with who are only available via audio lessons: David Grisman (mandolin) and Dan Crary (guitar), so I purchased those a long while back. I love listening to and working through the materials of both of these acoustic masters.

Using these resources does require a bit more effort than many of the video lessons, so to get the most out of them you have to be prepared to stretch your creative muscles and do homework. That said, I would recommend this Grisman lesson set to any mandolin player wanting to be taught by David Grisman. Access online, or download to device using their purple platform software. (Edit: I see that now they have also added the option to download in straight MP3 format; a big improvement, more choices for the customer). Grisman set is equivalent to six CD's plus a PDF booklet.

50% off equates to $19.95 USD, with coupon code HALFPRICEMUSIC and sale ends midnight on Wednesday, Feb 20.

This applies to instant download only, not the physical CD/Booklets.

No financial interest, public service announcement only.

https://www.homespun.com/shop/produc...ches-mandolin/
  2. HonketyHank
    HonketyHank
    Thanks, Mark.