Week #382 ~ West Fork Girls (West Fork Gals)

1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    This week's winner is West Fork Girls/West Fork Gals. I AM familiar with this tune, as my band does it in a set we call the "W Set".... Over the Waterfall/West Fork Gals/Whiskey Before Breakfast!

Here's some abc

2. Bob Michel
    Bob Michel
    Here it is, straight up, with some banjo and guitar.

Bob Michel
    Near Philly
  3. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    very nice Bob!
  4. Michael Pastucha
    Michael Pastucha
    Nicely played Bob! Here's my offering played on a 1913 Gibson F2 mandolin (oval hole) and backed up with a Simon & Patrick guitar and the same mandolin chunking along too. (Overdubbing is so cool!) I've been really busy working up new material for a bunch of concerts I have this fall so I hope you hadn't thought I disappeared off the face of the earth... just woodshedding.

5. dustyamps
    dustyamps
    Real nice versions Bob and Michael. Thanks for sharing. I encourage all you newbies and beginners to join in and give this a try as all levels of talent are welcome. I too have been missing in action due to health issues and still face a long recovery but look forward to playing again and joining in on the fun. All the best. dusty
  6. fatt-dad
    fatt-dad
    be it ever so humble, there is no place like home, or my backyard. (Next time I'll retune?)

Take 1 - West Fork Girls

f-d