New SA Endorsement

1. D C Blood
    D C Blood

Meet my good friend, Cory Piatt. He'll be fourteen on the 16th of August (along with his identical twin Cody)...Cory plays mandolin, very well, I might add, and now, thanks to Ken Ratcliff, he plays a brand new "distressed" model F-5 Silverangel. Every now and then Ken offers one of his fine instruments to someone, usually a talented young person, at an endorsement price. I recommended Cory to him, and Ken agreed with me. Cory and Cody play with their family band, The Piatt Family, out of Springfield, Tennessee. His Dad, Rob, plays guitar and sings, older brother Owen played banjo, and Cody is the bass thumper. Owen is out on his own now, but still pickin'. Cory is a highly motivated, humble, soft-spoken, polite young man, and a straight A student in school. He will represent Silverangel Mandolins and Ken Ratcliff wonderfully!!!
    Photo in photo section of social group...
  2. wildpikr
    wildpikr
    What did Ken name Cory's mandolin?
  3. D C Blood
    D C Blood
    You're not gonna believe this...he said he forgot to name it. He's gonna do it when we go back up there. I think he's gonna put Cory's mom's name on it.