Nothing sounds quite like one

1. Steve Zawacki
    Steve Zawacki
    Have got a couple (including one already shown here) and just think they are the best for sitting in the backyard with a cold one on a warm day. The latest was made (#7) by Brian Burgess, a luthier in Glasgow, Kentucky. A sound clip of this gem is at http://snd.sc/1dG2wWx and would sound better in the hands of a better player.
  2. lflngpicker
    lflngpicker
    I love the ease and enjoyment of playing my Mid-Mo flattop. You are right. It is the perfect instrument for quietly picking and singing in the backyard.
  3. lflngpicker
    lflngpicker
    I didn't hold on to it, due to a desire for a guitar I have since sold. Now, I am eagerly awaiting my new (to me, but near mint) Redline Traveler pancake. It has a sweet sunburst spruce top with a book matched flame maple back and sides. Sweet adjustable Cumberland bridge, radiused 1-1/8" fret board, pearl tuner buttons and mahogany neck. I am excited, but anxious as well! As a result of my excitement, I started a Redline social group-- for all who own, play or desire a Redline Flat top, please join! Dan