Ontario Festivals?

1. TNT
    TNT
    Anyone going to Tottenham? Renfrew? Palmer Rapids? Conastoga trials?
  2. Norm Buck
    Norm Buck
    Palmer Rapids is reasonably close to me...
    I heard of something bluegrass going on there a few years back but have not seen any ads recently... was thinking to go if something was happening there.
    Norm
  3. Mike Crocker
    Mike Crocker
    There's the Goderich Celtic Roots Festival every August in Goderich Ontario. Some years are more mandolin heavy than others, but Emory Lester, Brian Taheny, The Creaking Tree String Quartet, and others have played there.

Peace, Mike.
  4. Mike Bunting
    My sister lives 10 minutes from Tottenham and I'm considering flying down there to visit her and take in the festival there.
  5. TNT
    TNT
    Tottenham Is a Great Festival for picking.. We have played there the last couple years. Let me know if your going, We'll have something going on up in the bus parking.
  6. Mike Bunting
    Will do.
  7. Gerard Dick
    Gerard Dick
    Bring ear plugs if you want to sleep at Tottenham. There are at least 3 trains go through every night. Of course you could just stay up and party all night too.
  8. TNT
    TNT
    I have never had the trains wake me up...probably because i was still up jamming..LOL..
  9. Aaron Woods
    Aaron Woods
    Cool - I just moved to southern Ontario and I'm looking forward to meeting some of the local pickers.

Any Heiden players out here besides Andrew Collins?
  10. TNT
    TNT
    Hey Aaron where abouts are ya?. I am in the Belleville-Kingston Area
  11. Aaron Woods
    Aaron Woods
    Grimsby - gateway to Niagara.... but nowhere near anywhere..
  12. TNT
    TNT
    Whoo hooo !.. Festivals are upon us. Anyone going to Tottenham? Renfrew?. Sand Road?