An ear worm

1. Pasha Alden
    Pasha Alden
    Hi All have you ever had a tune that comes to live in your head? A tune that you just cannot get out?

If it is a fun tune which you are hearing the rhythm and melody correct - that is all still ok. But what happens if you hear a song with the rhythm out of sync, the wrong drums, the mando, flute, etc in incorrect places? What is that? An ear worm gone absolutely crazy!
    Have you ever had that? What do you do to exterminate that worm? Immediately play the correct song?
  2. Kristibob
    Kristibob
    I will catch myself, now and then, humming a song from Spongebob Squarepants..lol..and episode about an ear worm and how crazy everyone gets when Spongebob can't quit singing the darn song!...I think that's quite silly...when the ear worm hits, I try really hard to replace it with something else..anything else...lol
  3. Pasha Alden
    Pasha Alden
    Hi There again Kristiebob

As for ear worms - the only way I rid myself of one, especially the bad or incorrectly heard or learned ones is replacing it with something else by listening to another song, if that is possible, humming or :whistling

That is the only thing that beats that: :mandosmiley