Commemorative Bill Monroe Postage Stamp

1. Hytest Mando
    Hytest Mando
    If you would like to see the Father of Bluegrass on a US Postage Stamp go to www.billmonroestamp.org for all the details. WAMU Bluegrass Country radio in the DC area annonced this site on their broadcast today. This is a great cause to support.
  2. Mike Bunting
    Can Canadians add their support?
  3. Hytest Mando
    Hytest Mando
    I don't see why not? If illeagals can vote for president, I'm sure you can vote for a stamp.
  4. Mike Bunting
    I couldn't vote for your president, I'm a Canadian citizen. What's an "illeagal" a sick bird?
  5. Mike Bromley
    Mike Bromley
    It's an "Ill Eagle" As if balding wasn't enough of a problem, now the Great Raptor has taken sick?
  6. Mike Bunting
  7. Hytest Mando
    Hytest Mando
    Okay, so I added an extra "A". I'm Sorrrie for the masteak. :
  8. Mike Bromley
    Mike Bromley
    Sort of off-topic, but ironically, the bald eagle has become a Canadian institution, with two very well known concentrations, one on the Squamish River in BC, the other near Sheffield Mills, NS. The latter group is astounding in that it forms around a chicken farm where the farmer feeds the birds in the wintertime. Before it succumbed to Dutch Elm disease, a large elm behind the farm could be seen with more than a hundred eagles in its branches. Tourists from the USA crowd roads in the area to see the birds en masse.