Week #165 ~ Old Dangerfield

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Don Grieser
    Don Grieser
    Mike Munromkey & the Bluegrass Chilluns rock the tune.

Nice versions by jamann and mm too.
  2. OldSausage
    OldSausage
    Great to see Mike with your band - I need to make some videos with my band so you're inspiring me. Great work too by Gary, you got a nice groove going on that one. John and Laura, yes, I do like my Silverangel more each time I play it, it really is a rich and complex instrument, IMHO. The main reason I got it was because I found myself mesmerized by the tone John was getting from his.
  3. GKWilson
    GKWilson
    Thanks for the compliment David, but I post that video for Maudlin Mandolin. He was the one with the good groove.
    I think all the boys from the U.K. did a great job.
    Mike. I checked my kitchen to see if there was a band just hanging out. No luck.
    I guess I don't keep enough beer in the fridge. Your kitchen was cookin'.
    Gary
  4. OldSausage
    OldSausage
    Sorry, Gary, I thought it was weird that you seemed to be playing MM's mandolin - so nice job Maudlin!
  5. Rob Fowler
    Rob Fowler
    I've had this video sitting around gathering dust since the 1st of this month thinking I'd get around to getting a better one recorded without the BIG flubs but haven't really had the time so.....

6. Michael Pastucha
    Michael Pastucha
    Nice job Rob! It's really quite a hard song to play solo so my hats off to you. Great tone and many variations....
  7. jamann
    jamann
    Rob, I'm only a month late in my response but I agree with Mike. A really nice job here. I enjoyed your version and your Collings sounds great!
  8. GHall
    GHall
    Here's our go at an oldie but goodie. Hope you enjoy!

9. Sasquatch
    Sasquatch
    She gets better each time we have the chance to hear her play. You've got a great picker there! Great right hand control. So cool!!
    I did this some time ago without realizing it was a weekly tune. This is one of my top five faves of Monroe.
  10. GHall
    GHall
    Thanks, Sasquatch. Loved your version!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12