Newb

1. MiG-19
    MiG-19
    I have a Lanikai Spalted Mango Tenor and a Mainland Mango Concert. I really like the sound of mango and think it makes an excellent uku.
  2. bwachter70
    bwachter70
    The Mango looks nice as well if it is stained right. I am really wanting an arch top myself. Probably spruce. Welcome to the group.
  3. dtg
    dtg
    Greeting, new member today. New to mandolins and newer to Uke's. I have a KoAloha Soprano and a Kelii Tenor both Koa wood. I like the traditional Koa sound.
  4. bwachter70
    bwachter70
    Welcome to the group. There are a few of us here but not much is going on. I have been super busy at work but promise to be a better host.
  5. Jim Yates
    Jim Yates
    Just joined. I have a Kala concert uke and a Slingerland May Belle banjolele. I also have an old tenor guitar tuned DGBE and strung with nylgut strings, making it a baritone uke.
    I play in a jug band, The Maple Leaf Champions, which is the first group where I have used the ukulele. I also play guitar, banjo, mandolin and mouth harp in this band.
  6. bwachter70
    bwachter70
    Welcome to the group. IT has been kind of quiet here so far but maybe we can get some threads started.
  7. ron4strings
    ron4strings
    hi to all ! i am new here also. i have amartin (vintage) soprano, an oscar schmit tenor,baritone 8 string renorbariton "a" body uke and a tenor guitar withj guitar steel bluegrass strings. and a 3 string strumstick for plinking!. glad to be in the group andwish you all ahappy christmasand a healthy new year.
  8. ron4strings
    ron4strings
    my space bar dont allways work!!