Weber Special Edition

1. John MacPhee
    John MacPhee
    Hi all,
    I received my SE last Thursday (Birthday Present) and i just wanted to tell the world about this beautiful instrument. I am so greatfull to the Weber's for building her with such love and precision and then wrapping her up so she would't get hurt on the big trip to Auatralia.
    She has such a loud voice and yet a gentle touch, each note clean as fresh mountain air. What more can i say, i love her.
    Thank You Weber Family!
    Cheers
    Maccka (John)
    Brisbane Australia
  2. Sid Simpson
    Sid Simpson
    Happy birthday! Such an awesome present. I expect to be joining you soon. I have a deposit with TMS and am in line for the next Special Edition Wide Nut coming in. ETA May 20, and I am working very hard at being patient. Good to hear about another pleased Weber owner.
  3. Mary Weber
    Mary Weber
    First, thing I read this Monday morning...what a great way to start the week! We are so glad you like your mando. Now, that I think of it, it's actually the second thing I've read this morning. We got an email that somehow got through our spam catcher saying, 'You have few moments to live', by an assassin wanting money (?)
  4. John MacPhee
    John MacPhee
    Thanks to both for your replys very much appreciated. I took her to my teacher last night and he said it compared very well, sound wise and feel to his distressed Weber which cost a lot more and a few years ago
    She sounded absolutly beautiful in his hands and i must say i honestly believe that my own playing has improved out of sight since getting the SE.
    I know i am raving a bit but this instrument deserves it.
    Again my sincere thanks to the Weber Family.
    Yours
    Maccka (John)