Vivaldi Concerto in D Maj: Largo

1. Eddie Sheehy
    Played on a Lyon & Healy Style C mandolin and an Ovation MC868 Mandocello. The E-Mandocello and E-Mandolin are unplugged props... This is a project for the Los Angeles Mandolin Orchestra.

2. Eddie Sheehy
    And as a mandolin solo...

3. aconnormartin
    aconnormartin
    Bravo!
  4. Eddie Sheehy
    Thank you. i feared that this was a dead group. I am currently working on Vivaldi Concerto for 2 mandolins... I am inspired by this video clip:

5. Ben Cooper
    Ben Cooper
    Wow, I have loved this piece since I was a little boy. In fact it was played on guitar and keyboard at my wedding. Now I am inspired to learn it on Mandolin! Need to find tabs for just the Largo. Anyone know where? Maybe here at Mandolin Cafe?
  6. aconnormartin
    aconnormartin
    If I have time this week I'll write some tabs for you. Cant make any promises though as I'm on the last weeks of school ant it might get hectic.
  7. Eddie Sheehy
    This was my first attempt...

8. Eddie Sheehy
    Benjamin35: PM me with an email address and I'll email you a TEF file that has standard notation and TAB for the Largo. You can use TEFviewer or TABLEDIT to see and hear it...
  9. Ben Cooper
    Ben Cooper
    Thanks Eddie and Aconnormartin. I actually now have the mandolin tab. I love learning this piece. I am getting quite good with the first half, though I am not as good with the second half. I really need to listen to and focus on that portion more.