No events on the calendar for Alabama or most of the south!

1. Kip Carter
    Kip Carter
    What's up with that? was looking at the workshop page and noted that there is NOTHING for Alabama and for that matter most of the south.
    Kip...
    Alabaster, AL
  2. Mike Arakelian
    Mike Arakelian
    NC is just saw bad.
  3. Mike Arakelian
    Mike Arakelian
    Just as bad (my typing ain't so good either).
  4. Michael Bridges
    Michael Bridges
    Mike, I don't know where in N.C. you are, but sometime Mid-Jan. (I forget exactly when), Sam Bush and a bunch of other good folks are gonna be in Shelby for the opening of the Earl Scruggs museum. Saw a mention on Sam's website, and there are links to other info. Not sure if I'll be able to make it up, that soon after Christmas, but looks good!
  5. Mike Arakelian
    Mike Arakelian
    Mike...we're in the eastern part of the state (Chocowinity) about 100 miles east of Raleigh and half way between New Bern and Williamston. Shelby is (I think) a good 5 or 6 hour drive. Thanks for the heads up. I don't know if we can make it so soon after Christmas either, but I'll check out Sam's website. Let me know if you plan to go, and I'll do the same...it would be fun to meet.
  6. Michael Bridges
    Michael Bridges
    Oh well, Looks like a no-go for me! Shame, woulda been some good music and chance to meet-up. Somewhere on down the road, perhaps...................
  7. Mike Arakelian
    Mike Arakelian
    Ditto for me. I checked the link on Sam's web site, and I think that tickets to the show are already sold anyway. There'll be something, somewhere, sometime....