Hardshell case for Godin A8

1. mandomiser
    mandomiser
    All righty all my happy Godin Cognac Bursters what cases do you use for your A8? Mine is on the way from Ebay with the Godin A8 gigbag, (like putting a ski jacket on a toddler)! Previous discussions on this sight include Re: For a Godin VFFM case four years ago, that no one seems to carry, and something through the Thomann Cyberstore who state they no longer have that case availabe.

What are the folks in the Godin Mandolin Group using for their A8s? How about Moledalin?? It doesnt look like you'd have carried YOUR Cognac Burst A8 in a bag to the Gig you show for our group photographz.
  2. mandomiser
    mandomiser
    Do not buy the Guardian Vintage F Style Mandolin CG-044-MF case for your Godin A8 online like I did. I confirmed that the inside length would work, but when it arrived today the body didn't fit. As I stated elsewhere the inside is constructed of cheap insulation, prom dress fabric and library paste, so I WAS able to tear out the front inside, right next to the handle, reattach everything minus the really cheap insulation and make it fit..
  3. Isaac Revard
    Isaac Revard
    Id like to know of a good hsc for my new godin too...any suggestions?
  4. Isaac Revard
    Isaac Revard
    Id like to know of a good hsc for my new godin too...any suggestions?