Ventura Monday Night Jams at Zooey's

1. Greg Wilson
    Greg Wilson
    From Gene Rubin

--

Hello Everyone,

Beginning June 8th: Due to the popularity and large attendance to our jams at Zoey's , Steve Hoganson and I have decided to move it to 2nd and 4th Monday nights. Summer is coming and the larger numbers of jammers creates a conflict with the other businesses in the Arcade. These other businesses are closed on Mondays so our change to Monday night will allow us to spill out into the arcade area without receiving any complaints.

There is still a jam this Thursday the 28th of May.

This is how I can use your help:

1. There are many jammers who are not on this email list but still come regularly. I hate the thought of them showing up on the wrong nights, especially if they drive a long distance. Can all of you please mention the date change to any of your friends who come to the jams and you believe might not receive these emails?

2. This jam is advertised on many sites on the internet. Should you notice any sites that have not updated our jam to Monday nights, please let me know.

3. Alan Aleksander, David Naiditch, Laura Garfield, Mark Lewis, Peter Feldman, TJ Zeiler and Jeffrey Fleck: Would you please announce these changes to your email lists? Again, I am trying to prevent anyone from driving a great distance on a Thurday only to find no more jam on that night. I appreciate your help.

There is still a jam this Thursday the 28th of May.

Thank you all for your patience with this change. With a bit a time, it will work out for the best!

Gene

Ventura Bluegrass Jams: http://home.earthlink.net/~generubinaudio/
  2. sgarrity
    sgarrity
    I went this week for the first time. Lookin' forward to going back!