Anyone out there?

1. Jeffrey Sawyer
    Jeffrey Sawyer
    Looking for any players in the central PA area to play with.
  2. 1939Dodge
    1939Dodge
    Yes there are....

Mooresburg Pa. here.....
  3. Jeffrey Sawyer
    Jeffrey Sawyer
    Sweet was starting to think I was the ONLY one in central PA. Do you play in a band have you played for a long time!!?!?! Hello, nice to meet ya! LOL

Jeffrey
  4. 1939Dodge
    1939Dodge
    No, just a new trainee....
  5. Wilbur Tabacsko
    Wilbur Tabacsko
    Hey, I am out here too! Live near Indiana. Been learning to play for about 4 or 5 years. Been so long I can't remember. Aren't many mandolin happenings around this area.
  6. friend
    friend
    Hi there. I'm at the other end of State College. Pretty new to it all also. There is a weekly jam at a Lutheran church in State College every Tues night. The people there are very friendly and welcoming to beginners. I've been there twice, but its little over an hour away for me, and having to get up the next morning for work, I don't get there as often as I would like. You can search online to find out more info. If you can't find anything, let me know and I will look them up to get you the info.

I'd also be up for getting together occasionally with others in the area if anyone's interested.
  7. Jeffrey Sawyer
    Jeffrey Sawyer
    Yes I am definitely interested in getting together and playing I am still a new player but getting better every week. I will look for that church get together!
  8. friend
    friend
    Hi Jeff, the jam in State College is at the Pine Hall Lutheran Church on Tuesday nights from 7:00 to 10:00. I would definitely recommend going. I just wish it were closer for me.

If you'd be interested in getting together otherwise, I would be up for a Saturday night or Sunday afternoon if it was out your way.

My daughter just recently mentioned to me that there are some people trying to get a jam together here in my area. The only bad part is that it would be about 1 1/2 hrs away from you. I don't know what will become of it, but I can let you know if you want.
  9. Jeffrey Sawyer
    Jeffrey Sawyer
    Thank you I will check out the State college one. 1 1/2 hours is a bit far. Good luck with the one close to you.

Jeffrey
  10. jdaly
    jdaly
    South Central PA here - around the Harrisburg area.
  11. Jeffrey Sawyer
    Jeffrey Sawyer
    Hello Jdaly
  12. onionz
    onionz
    Lock Haven here. Trying to get to some jams in State College but would like something closer.
  13. kcbs
    kcbs
    Are there still people meeting in State College? I'm new to the mandolin and would love to meet others who play.