Hampton Roads Mandolin Ensemble Concert, May 20, 2011

1. John Kasley
    John Kasley
    The Hampton Roads Mandolin Ensemble will be performing at the Williamsburg Regional Library theater, Friday evening May 20, 2011. The library is located at 515 Scotland St., Williamsburg, VA. The concert starts at 7:30pm, doors open at 7:00 pm. There is no admission charge.
  2. rgray
    rgray
    John,

Is this concert still on? Didn't see it on the Ensemble's website.
  3. John Kasley
    John Kasley
    Bob,
    Thanks for asking. Yes, the concert is still on. I recently needed to change the hosting provider for our website and now need to do some editing. So that's why the website hasn't been update. However, I have created a Facebook page for Hampton Roads Mandolin Ensemble, which also lists the concert date. If you attend the concert, do introduce yourself to us. We're always looking to meet more mandolin players in the area.
  4. John Kasley
    John Kasley
    The Hampton Roads Mandolin Ensemble's concert is coming up this Friday at the Williamsburg Regional Library theater. Hope to see fellow Mandolin Cafe members there.
  5. Mike-D
    Mike-D
    It was a great concert. I enjoyed every minute! You folks have put a lot of effort building your reportiore. The playing was top notch.

For those who weren't there they played to a packed house and the audience was very enthusiastic.