Photos up of # 31,32,33!

1. BinkWms
    BinkWms
    Check out Andy's new babies. The photos are up on his website. Beautiful as usual. Mine should be arriving by Wednesday( #33), but I don't think I will be able to improve on Andy's camera work. Hopefully, a sound clip or youtube sometime in the future.
  2. Steve-o
    Steve-o
    Bink,
    Thanks for the bump. And oh my, are they exquisite. Love the Loar vibe on the first two and the unique jazzy look to yours. The photography is very artful. Even the cases look like perfect accouterments. I'm sure your are itching with anticipation! Looking forward to hearing reviews on all these gems. Congrats to Andy Poe! Like fine wine, he keeps getting better.
  3. BinkWms
    BinkWms
    Just in hand. What a beautiful new baby! Perfect in every respect. I have only been able to play an hour or so and then will sadly have to leave it here while I go down to Haiti for a brief medical mission. Don't think its ready for a ride in a truck through Port-au-Prince. It is the smoothest action that I have ever experienced; perfect intonation; sustain that just keeps ringing. A great collaboration with a true artist.
  4. Steve-o
    Steve-o
    Oh man, it will be hard to part no doubt, but what a great cause Bink. Safe travels. Glad you like your new Poe. It sure is a looker.