Jam Sessions

1. mandopete
    mandopete
    Okay, I know there's a place for this elsewhere on the Cafe, but I'm going to put it here....

The wonderful Maltby Bluegrass Jam happens the first Saturday of most months. There is open jamming, a potluck dinner (bring sumpin) and a stage show. I'm also running a food drive for the local food bank, so tote along a couple cans for a worthy cause!

The fun gets started about 3:00 in the afternoon. Here's the details....

Maltby Community Center
    206th St & 87th Ave SE
    Snohomish, WA 98296
    www.maltbyclub.org

or contact me for more info

Mandopete
  2. mandopete
    mandopete
    Got to sit in with those television stars, Hillbilly Highway and try to fill in for Chris (who I understand has a new nickname that can't be posted here on the Cafe). Also played bass with the Back Burner crowd - swingin'

Shoulda been there!.
  3. tango_grass
    tango_grass
    I have big shoes man! But you are the guy to fill it in. Yeah, have a new nickname, but we will refrain from it here, but you can come to the jam and find out if you like!!
  4. uno
    uno
    If anyone's interested in a trip up I-90 this wknd, this will be the last North Bend jam until October:
    http://www.northbendbluegrassjam.com/

Good folks, beautiful scenery, and good beers down the road at the North Bend Bar and Grill (or the Snoqualmie brewery a bit further down)
  5. mandopete
    mandopete
    That's a great jam - highly recomended!
  6. mandopete
    mandopete
    Anyone here heading out to Maltby this Saturday (6/6) ?
  7. tango_grass
    tango_grass
    Working with a Country band... :o (electric mando, even more gasps) this weekend, so no Maltby for me.
    But I am heading to Sacajawea and Wenatchee!