View RSS Feed

dbmandolin

Mandolin Mondays #104: "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Have a very Merry Mandolin Mondays Christmas everyone! And a Happy New Year! Signing off for 2017, but Mandolin Mondays will ride again next year with more mando picking and special guests.

You can now get a tab/notation transcription for this video, and all of my other personal solo Mandolin Mondays arrangements on my Patreon site here: https://www.patreon.com/davidbenedictmandolin

Happy Picking!
David

Submit "Mandolin Mondays #104: "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" to Facebook Submit "Mandolin Mondays #104: "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" to Yahoo Submit "Mandolin Mondays #104: "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" to Google

Comments

Thanks for another great year of music, David. Looking forward to 2018. Did we hear a rumor a mandolin album from you is on the horizon?
    Bravo.

You cheered me up. All I got was socks.
    This is wonderful as always with David's playing, but his version last year of the Charlie Brown theme "Christmas Time is Here" with Missy Raines is just about my favorite Christmas mandolin piece ever - and it is still on YouTube. Thanks!
    A beautiful Christmas treat.
    Gorgeous, as usual, David. Thanks, and Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to you and all the 'cafe and its members!
    Peace and Love
    Nice version, David. I tend to play it a little faster because that tune can swing! (Great chord progressions.)
    Great changes! Thanks for all the tunes in 2017.