View RSS Feed

dbmandolin

Mandolin Mondays #100!!!

Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Today marks 100 consecutive Mandolin Monday videos!!! Thanks for coming on this journey with me, and a huge thanks to all the pickers who have contributed to the series this year.

In celebration, I made these special foam front, snap-back, navy blue trucker hats with the Mandolin Mondays logo! Was so excited about these hats that I decided to take a stab at singing this old Merle Haggard tune--it fits the occasion quite well, I thought. If you'd like to get your own MM hat, you can order one at my bandcamp page HERE

You can now get a tab/notation transcription for this video, and all of my other personal solo Mandolin Mondays arrangements on my Patreon site here: https://www.patreon.com/davidbenedictmandolin

Happy Picking!
David

Submit "Mandolin Mondays #100!!!" to Facebook Submit "Mandolin Mondays #100!!!" to Yahoo Submit "Mandolin Mondays #100!!!" to Google

Updated Jun-01-2020 at 4:53am by dbmandolin

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Nice hat
    Yeah, bro!
    Nicely done, David. Thanks for your tireless efforts. 100 Mondays in a row is no small feat for sure.
    Updated Nov-27-2017 at 4:15pm by Mandolin Cafe
    Thanks for all your time and work.

Your mandolin Monday's are really liked and appreciated.

Kudos to you. And thanks for the tune!
    Good on ya, David! Thanks for all the MMs.
    Congratulations, David, and thank you for 100 inspiring videos! Very sweet picking here, too
    Thank you for every Mandolin Monday. Good singing.