Montana Lutherie

New Color and Finish

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1620sm.jpg 
Views:	533 
Size:	352.2 KB 
ID:	162170
These three came in for various things but all also received new color and finish. They're not quite done, but sure are pretty. Good job, Ryan.

We are re-modeling the shop area as it hasn't been done since 'the big change' and wanted to spruce up as we've been getting visitors and hope to see folks to plan their new instrument (or just visit) next year, too. What a mess! It's going to be great but I cannot believe how much was actually under just his bench- all necessary I'm told. Thirty years is a long time to collect these treasures.

Luckily the week before we started remodeling we went to our favorite place:

Name:	IMG_1547sm.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	162171

Bruce has also been doing several very pretty truss rod covers for players which, unfortunately, I can't post because they're Christmas presents. No telling who is lurking around here!
However, there is still time to get your Mando Player one, and perhaps a Gift Certificate towards that re-finish.

Note: We just noticed we didn't have our caps for sale on our website! They are there now:

Name:	IMG_1631SM.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	489.3 KB 
ID:	162219

Submit "New Color and Finish" to Facebook Submit "New Color and Finish" to Yahoo Submit "New Color and Finish" to Google

Updated Nov-10-2017 at 2:57pm by Mary Weber

Categories
Uncategorized