View RSS Feed

dbmandolin

Mandolin Mondays #87 /// "Windy and Warm"

Rate this Entry
Wishing summer goodbye with a rendition of the Chet Atkins classic "Windy and Warm."

Additionally, I'm thrilled to announce that I now have #mandolinmondays stickers available on my bandcamp page HERE. Just pay what you want, and I'll mail one to you straight away.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1218.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	742.6 KB 
ID:	160321 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1683.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	600.0 KB 
ID:	160322

As always, thanks so much for watching and sharing these videos with your friends! Also, I've written out the tab/notation for how I played through the tune in this video. I'd love to connect with you and send you a free copy. Just contact me through my website: http://davidbenedictmusic.com/contact/

Happy Picking!

David

Submit "Mandolin Mondays #87 /// "Windy and Warm"" to Facebook Submit "Mandolin Mondays #87 /// "Windy and Warm"" to Twitter Submit "Mandolin Mondays #87 /// "Windy and Warm"" to MySpace Submit "Mandolin Mondays #87 /// "Windy and Warm"" to Yahoo Submit "Mandolin Mondays #87 /// "Windy and Warm"" to Google Submit "Mandolin Mondays #87 /// "Windy and Warm"" to StumbleUpon Submit "Mandolin Mondays #87 /// "Windy and Warm"" to del.icio.us Submit "Mandolin Mondays #87 /// "Windy and Warm"" to Digg

Updated Aug-28-2017 at 8:46am by dbmandolin

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Great arrangement, David! Love the new case stickers.
    Beautifully played. Stickers look great, too.
    David makes it rain
    Lovely.
    I didn't know this tune, but really enjoyed your playing as always. The stickers look great, I'll place an order now.