View RSS Feed

dbmandolin

Mandolin Mondays #78 /// "Bluegrass in the Backwoods"

Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Happy birthday to everyone's favorite fiddler, bluegrass boy Kenny Baker, who was born this day 91 years ago. I recently learned this epic 5 part tune that he wrote, and wanted to play it in his memory.

Thanks so much for watching and sharing these videos with your friends! Also, I've written out the tab/notation for how I played through the tune in this video. I'd love to connect with you and send you a free copy. Just contact me through my website: http://davidbenedictmusic.com/contact/

Happy Picking!

David

Submit "Mandolin Mondays #78 /// "Bluegrass in the Backwoods"" to Facebook Submit "Mandolin Mondays #78 /// "Bluegrass in the Backwoods"" to Twitter Submit "Mandolin Mondays #78 /// "Bluegrass in the Backwoods"" to MySpace Submit "Mandolin Mondays #78 /// "Bluegrass in the Backwoods"" to Yahoo Submit "Mandolin Mondays #78 /// "Bluegrass in the Backwoods"" to Google Submit "Mandolin Mondays #78 /// "Bluegrass in the Backwoods"" to StumbleUpon Submit "Mandolin Mondays #78 /// "Bluegrass in the Backwoods"" to del.icio.us Submit "Mandolin Mondays #78 /// "Bluegrass in the Backwoods"" to Digg

Comments

Wow, nice David. Happy Monday.
    Fantastic!
    Amazing. Thanks so much!
    Wow! You nailed it! Thanks.
    A favorite tune played by a fine picker. Nicely done!