View RSS Feed

dbmandolin

Mandolin Mondays #68 /// Dave Matthews Band Mandolin Medley

Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
So... I may or may not have been obsessed with the Dave Matthews Band as a kid... Here's a mandolin mashup of a few of my DMB favorites: "Grace is Gone," "Tripping Billies," "Rapunzel," and "Ants Marching.

Thanks so much for watching and sharing these videos with your friends! Also, I've written out the tab/notation for how I played through the tunes in this video. I'd love to connect with you and send you a free copy. Just contact me through my website: http://davidbenedictmusic.com/contact/

And, on a totally unrelated note, Im getting ready to hit the road with Mile Twelve for our Spring East Coast Tour! Would love to see some of you mandolin friends at any of these dates below. Check out our website for more details: http://www.miletwelvebluegrass.com/

4/18 - Bourbon & Branch - Philadelphia, PA
4/20 - Germano's Piattini - Baltimore, MD
4/21 - The Down Home - Johnson City, TN
4/22 - The Violin Shop - Nashville, TN
4/23 - The Grey Eagle w/ Zoe and Cloyd - Asheville, NC
4/24 - House Concert - Oakboro, NC
4/25 - Clemson UMC Church - Clemson, SC
4/26 - Bill's Pickin' Parlor - West Columbia, SC
4/27 - Roasting Room - Bluffton, SC
4/28 - The Sandy Spring Museum - Sandy Spring, MD
4/29 - BSP Lounge w/ Old Salt Union - Kingston, NY
4/30 - The Parlor Room w/ Old Salt Union - Northampton, MA
5/4 - Empire w/ Old Salt Union - Portland, ME
5/5 - The Burren Backroom w/ Old Salt Union - Somerville, MA
5/7 - The Knitting Factory w/ Old Salt Union - Brooklyn, NY

Happy Picking!

David

Submit "Mandolin Mondays #68 /// Dave Matthews Band Mandolin Medley" to Facebook Submit "Mandolin Mondays #68 /// Dave Matthews Band Mandolin Medley" to Twitter Submit "Mandolin Mondays #68 /// Dave Matthews Band Mandolin Medley" to MySpace Submit "Mandolin Mondays #68 /// Dave Matthews Band Mandolin Medley" to Yahoo Submit "Mandolin Mondays #68 /// Dave Matthews Band Mandolin Medley" to Google Submit "Mandolin Mondays #68 /// Dave Matthews Band Mandolin Medley" to StumbleUpon Submit "Mandolin Mondays #68 /// Dave Matthews Band Mandolin Medley" to del.icio.us Submit "Mandolin Mondays #68 /// Dave Matthews Band Mandolin Medley" to Digg

Updated Apr-17-2017 at 4:40pm by dbmandolin

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

David, great medley! Happy Monday and thanks as always for this series.
    Rocking good one!
    Watchtower !!!

Hoping for a Mile Twelve Colorado tour. Keystone bluegrass and beer is pretty sweet.
    Awesome, I will definitely be in touch for this one. My wife is a huge DMB fan.