View RSS Feed

dbmandolin

Mandolin Mondays #50: Star Wars Mandolin Medley

Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Ever wonder what John William's iconic film score for Star Wars would sound like on solo mandolin? Wonder no more! Just in time for the new Rouge One film here's an intergalactic mandolin medley of intrepid tunes from the original trilogy--including the Main Title Theme, Binary Sunset, The Cantina Song, and the dreaded Imperial March. Please share with your friends everywhere, no matter how far, far away.

You can now get a tab/notation transcription for this video, and all of my other personal solo Mandolin Mondays arrangements on my Patreon site here: https://www.patreon.com/davidbenedictmandolin

Happy Picking!

David

Submit "Mandolin Mondays #50: Star Wars Mandolin Medley" to Facebook Submit "Mandolin Mondays #50: Star Wars Mandolin Medley" to Yahoo Submit "Mandolin Mondays #50: Star Wars Mandolin Medley" to Google

Updated Jun-01-2020 at 4:47am by dbmandolin

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Brilliant!
    Okay. I have been meaning to reach out for some tabs on some of these and now I really do! My kids love Star Wars (as do I) and I just had the thought last week to look for some music of the main themes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandolin Cafe
    Brilliant!
    x2
    Not only love your playing but how you arrange it!
    I started picking this one out myself, just a few weeks ago. I love that we both took two completely different approaches. I'll have to hurry up and finish my own take on this and get it posted up on youtube. Thanks for sharing!
    So cool - thanks for sharing!