View RSS Feed

dbmandolin

Mandolin Mondays #45 - Waltzing Matilda

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
Excited to introduce you guys to my new friend from Apitius Mandolins based in Ontario, Canada. So happy to be on Oliver Apitius's artist team! My new Vanguard F5 Model is only a few weeks old and it already sounds so open and responsive. Putting it through the paces with my pseudo-fingerstyle guitar arrangement of this Australian classic.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	064_David.jpg 
Views:	872 
Size:	461.0 KB 
ID:	151006Click image for larger version. 

Name:	067_David.jpg 
Views:	906 
Size:	477.4 KB 
ID:	151007Click image for larger version. 

Name:	074_David.jpg 
Views:	883 
Size:	344.2 KB 
ID:	151008

You can now get a tab/notation transcription for this video, and all of my other personal solo Mandolin Mondays arrangements on my Patreon site here: https://www.patreon.com/davidbenedictmandolin

Happy Picking!

David

Submit "Mandolin Mondays #45 - Waltzing Matilda" to Facebook Submit "Mandolin Mondays #45 - Waltzing Matilda" to Yahoo Submit "Mandolin Mondays #45 - Waltzing Matilda" to Google

Updated Jun-01-2020 at 4:46am by dbmandolin

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh yeah, that mandolin is deep and rich. Looking forward to hearing how this all develops. Enjoyed your playing too!
    Beautiful arrangement, outstanding tone.
    I have yet to play an Apitius mandolin. I have wanted to since I heard my first one played. This mandolin sounds wonderful, as expected. R/
    Congratulations, David, she sounds great - while your Flatiron gently weeps...

May you get lots of inspiration!!
    Very cool. Love Tom Waitzz version the best.