View RSS Feed

SirClive

What Would You Do If You Won The Lottery?

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Lets say you happen to win it big time tomorrow, sure there isn't one thing you would do, what are the things you would love to do if you won the lottery?

It would be a dream come true if I won the lottery, i’d be able to pay off my debts and really there is nothing better than being without stress. I’d love to be able to donate a bit to charity and to my parents for all their help. Maybe a flash sportscar as a present for me More About Winning Lottery.

Now what would you guys do with all that cash and why?

Submit "What Would You Do If You Won The Lottery?" to Facebook Submit "What Would You Do If You Won The Lottery?" to Yahoo Submit "What Would You Do If You Won The Lottery?" to Google

Updated Dec-21-2013 at 8:45pm by SirClive

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

If I won the lottery, they'd find out that there was some fault with the drawing machine and results were therefore invalid; and besides, my ticket was regrettably invalid, too, because of a computer error...
    I would pay off all my debts, set up trusts for my kids' education (they get their loans paid off if they complete their college or schooling), establish a couple of endowments for scholarships, fund my Youth Group, then use the rest for travel and some more decent camera gear.

I would gift my daughter a trip to Bromberg's shop to get her a nice cello and I would likely have Jack Spira build me an octave mandolin and Mandola to go with the mandolin I already have. I would pick them up in person since that was so much fun (once in a lifetime experience I believe - short of winning the lottery).

I don't expect the money or things would make me any more happy in my life. I think the travel and relief of debt stress certainly could. I know letting the money help other lives through endowments and scholarships would make me feel great.

Jamie
    Set some aside for a nice comfortable retirement, then give a lot (most) of it away to various agencies/causes.
    I would keep playing mandolin till the money ran out.
    I'd retire and hope my wife would also retire. Of course I'd set up trusts for my kids' educations and secure financial futures.

We'd hopefully move back to Colorado, where I'd ride my bikes, ski, and or hike every day. I'd also buy a couple mandolins off of my dream mandolin list and play them every day.

And I'd travel and take care of my family and friends and continue with some of the philanthropic projects my wife deals with at work.