View RSS Feed

mmudd

Looking for sheet music for Ninna Nanna Lullaby by Guiseppe Aonzo

Rate this Entry
I have heard on Youtube Carlor Aonzo play this tune written by his father. I am trying to figure it our by ear, but it would help to have the written music for it. Does anyone have it? Thanks.

I emailed Carlo through his website and he quickly sent me the sheet music! Really great to have it. Thanks for the tips.

Submit "Looking for sheet music for Ninna Nanna Lullaby by Guiseppe Aonzo" to Facebook Submit "Looking for sheet music for Ninna Nanna Lullaby by Guiseppe Aonzo" to Yahoo Submit "Looking for sheet music for Ninna Nanna Lullaby by Guiseppe Aonzo" to Google

Updated Oct-29-2013 at 1:22pm by mmudd

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

hi
    if you e-mail Carlo he will send you a copy of the sheet music by e-mail
    it is a great piece and makes so much more sense when you see the sheet music.
    If you have trouble contacting him (details on his website) let me know and I can track down the music for you
    stefan (smildenberger@gmail.com)
    Please let me know if you have success obtaining it. I actually took the trouble to transcribe it from Carlo's YouTube video once, but then lost the file in a computer crash, and have been too lazy to do it again.

Thanks!
    Carlo sent the sheet music for the lullaby - thanks so much for your suggestions!
    Quote Originally Posted by mildini mandolini
    hi
    if you e-mail Carlo he will send you a copy of the sheet music by e-mail
    it is a great piece and makes so much more sense when you see the sheet music.
    If you have trouble contacting him (details on his website) let me know and I can track down the music for you
    stefan (smildenberger@gmail.com)
    Great, thanks, I'll do the same!