View RSS Feed

Dave Peters from the UK

Andy Farrell UK Solid Body Electric Mandolin Left Handed

Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Hi Guys, here is a lift form my blog "rockinwithdavepeters" in which I discuss the Andy Farrell mandolin:-

"I'd tried previously and unsuccessfully to amplify my acoustic mandolin for live work - I got a poor amplified sound and unwanted feedback, so the answer for me was a solid body instrument. This really meets the bill. It's hand made, it's intonation and action is spot on, and it stays in tune. I use this now on every gig, and it has normally remained completely in tune from it's last outting. If it got lost or stolen, I'd definately get another. I notice Andy's got some really pretty tiger-ry finish ones in his catalogue - I'd probably order one of those."

That review is about a year old now, and still holds good. I've used it in lots of live shows in the last year. It's a cute little thing, too!
By the way, the instruments are made to order, so there may be a waiting time.

Submit "Andy Farrell UK Solid Body Electric Mandolin Left Handed" to Facebook Submit "Andy Farrell UK Solid Body Electric Mandolin Left Handed" to Yahoo Submit "Andy Farrell UK Solid Body Electric Mandolin Left Handed" to Google

Comments