View RSS Feed

Notes from the Field

New Mandolin Day Endorphins - Rod Neep

Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
I have a theory that MAS is born of the endorphin hit one experiences acquiring a new mandolin, and the panic inducing thought that we may never experience that again.

I was just congratulating a member on her new mandolin and I got to thinking about this. Not wanting to hijack her thread and her joy on her new mandolin day, I thought I would share my thoughts here.

Rod Neep is a member here, though I we have not heard from him in a long time. in 2009 he did what we would call today an unboxing video of his brand new Weber Yellowstone.

His excitement and delight are infectious. We get a contact high just watching the video. I would bet many mandolins have been purchased soon after watching this video. And if you are on the fence about whether you can or should justify a new acquisition... WARNING: this video will not help you think clearly. View this at your own risk.

Submit "New Mandolin Day Endorphins - Rod Neep" to Facebook Submit "New Mandolin Day Endorphins - Rod Neep" to Yahoo Submit "New Mandolin Day Endorphins - Rod Neep" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments