View RSS Feed

tfalbo

Mandolins, $500-1,000

Rate this Entry
Hi Everyone!

I'm just getting back into playing after about a decade off.
My old Fender knock around for sub-$200 was ideal for a broke college kid, but I'm setting my sights higher these days. Given I've been away so long, though, I'd love everyone's feedback on good options in that $500-1,000 range. I play all across the spectrum of bluegrass-folk-jazz-blues, etc, so just looking for a good clean versatile sound where I can get myself around the fret board.

Thanks! TJ

PS, I've stayed relatively up to speed on Grisman, Thile, etc., but if y'all have any favorite mando albums of the last few years, I'd love to get my ears back in tune to a broader scope of what's new and wonderful in the space.

Submit "Mandolins, $500-1,000" to Facebook Submit "Mandolins, $500-1,000" to Yahoo Submit "Mandolins, $500-1,000" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

If you posted this in the forum it would get more feedback than as a blog. I have a Kentucky KM150 which is good at the bottom of that price range
    If you posted this in the forum it would get more feedback than as a blog. I have a Kentucky KM150 which is good at the bottom of that price range