View RSS Feed

dbmandolin

Mandolin Mondays #194 w/ Special Guest Jack Dwyer

Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Mandolin Jack of all trades, Jack Dwyer joins us for Mandolin Mondays this week with a G major version of "The Hangman's Reel" played on his Pomeroy mandolin.

Jack is a fixture in the Northwest mandolin community. Over the years, he's been known as a solo performer and multi instrumentalist with such groups as Mando Planet, The Scott Law Bluegrass Dimension, and The Another Brothers. He's also a busy instructor having taught many students privately and as a music faculty member of Lewis and Clark College.

His recent duo record with Tim Connell entitled Mando Planet is a fun exploration of music from around the world. Be sure to get your copy here: https://www.amazon.com/Mando-Planet-...s=mando+planet

Jack also has another version of the "Hangman's Reel" up on YouTube that has some new words he wrote for it--check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMTkjo5BoIk

Also, be sure to connect with Jack at the following links below for more information about his music:

www.jackdwyer.com
www.youtube.com/jackdwyermusic
jackdwyer.bandcamp.com

And as always, tune in next week for more Mandolin Mondays! Until then...

Happy Picking!
David

Submit "Mandolin Mondays #194 w/ Special Guest Jack Dwyer" to Facebook Submit "Mandolin Mondays #194 w/ Special Guest Jack Dwyer" to Yahoo Submit "Mandolin Mondays #194 w/ Special Guest Jack Dwyer" to Google

Comments

Welcome, Jack. Great playing!
    Very nice playing and nice mandolin!
    Lovely, groovy down to earth playing, I love it!
    Loved it, and love that Pomeroy!
    Very nice playing Jack. So nice to see.
    Well done Jack.
    Nice!

Great playing, makes me want to dance, and I can’t dance!
    Nice version, Jack. I went to your you tube link and listened to the version with words - I like it! Sounds like the words could have been there all along.