View RSS Feed

dbmandolin

Mandolin Mondays #93 /// "Old Tom"

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Here's an original tune of mine that's featured on Mile Twelve's forthcoming record Onwards!

The album will be officially released on Friday, October 27th, and I can't wait for you all to hear it! You can now preorder the record from our bandcamp page HERE. This tune is named after a famous Australian killer whale by the name of Old Tom. You can read up about him HERE.

Speaking of Down Under! Mile Twelve is leaving today for a 4 week tour of New Zealand and Australia! Would love to meet up with all of you Oceania mandolin and bluegrass friends while we're there. Check out the graphic below for our tour dates, and head to our WEBSITE for all of our show info.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mile Twelve Down Under Promo.jpg 
Views:	555 
Size:	624.6 KB 
ID:	161348

You can now get a tab/notation transcription for this video, and all of my other personal solo Mandolin Mondays arrangements on my Patreon site here: https://www.patreon.com/davidbenedictmandolin

Happy Picking!
David

Submit "Mandolin Mondays #93 /// "Old Tom"" to Facebook Submit "Mandolin Mondays #93 /// "Old Tom"" to Yahoo Submit "Mandolin Mondays #93 /// "Old Tom"" to Google

Updated Jun-01-2020 at 4:52am by dbmandolin

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Nicely done, David. Have a great time down under and don't forget the time/date difference for next week's MM
    Awesome, and nice stash!
    That was beautiful... your Apitius sounds better and better every time you post a video. Good luck on your tour.
    So good!
    Loved it! Good luck down under.

Also, way to rock the 'stache!
    Very tastefully and tonefully done David!
    Finally got a chance to listen to this tune. Another good one, well played