View RSS Feed

Montana Lutherie

Music Does Make the World a Better Place

Rate this Entry
He plays where my Mom was in assisted living and they LOVE it.
Thanks Steve, and God Bless.

I am a hospice chaplain in southwest Montana, and I play a Weber mandolin for patients in several facilities and homes. Music works wonders in the hearts of my hospice patients. I am amazed to see a patient diagnosed with dementia open their eyes wider, brighten their countenance, and smile as I play my music. Many times, dementia patients will recall the words to songs and begin singing when a normal words or sentences have been dormant for a while. I try to play and sing my best with gusto for this valuable and endearing people. In order to play well for others, I need a quality instrument. This is why I chose the Weber Bitterroot A Mandolin. This mandolin has great tone and action. The notes ring with clarity and expression, and stays tuned through extended playing sessions. The Bitterroot A Mandolin has a beautiful antiques sunburst satin finish adding to the aesthetic experience of playing a fine instrument. I recommend this beautifully crafted mandolin for anyone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1421.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	286.0 KB 
ID:	160431

Submit "Music Does Make the World a Better Place" to Facebook Submit "Music Does Make the World a Better Place" to Yahoo Submit "Music Does Make the World a Better Place" to Google