View RSS Feed

dbmandolin

Mandolin Mondays# 46 - John Hardy

Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
I think I was able to squeeze in just about every Sam Bush lick I know into this rendition of John Hardy. Slarge Son!

Thanks so much for watching! If you liked the video, I'd appreciate it if you'd share it with your friends on social media. Also, I've written out the tab/notation for how I played through the tune in this video. I'd love to connect with you and send you a free copy. Just contact me through my website: http://davidbenedictmusic.com/contact/

Happy Picking!

David

Submit "Mandolin Mondays# 46 - John Hardy" to Facebook Submit "Mandolin Mondays# 46 - John Hardy" to Twitter Submit "Mandolin Mondays# 46 - John Hardy" to MySpace Submit "Mandolin Mondays# 46 - John Hardy" to Yahoo Submit "Mandolin Mondays# 46 - John Hardy" to Google Submit "Mandolin Mondays# 46 - John Hardy" to StumbleUpon Submit "Mandolin Mondays# 46 - John Hardy" to del.icio.us Submit "Mandolin Mondays# 46 - John Hardy" to Digg

Comments

Nice job David.
    Son! I am going to have to steal some of those licks.... Great pickin David! Also that Apitius sounds wonderful.
    Wow! That is a great arrangement. I love how I can hear the song all the way through. The licks never overtake the melody, and that is hard to do! Killer job