• Crossrock Case Company Announces New Double Mandolin Case

Crossrock Case Company Announces New Double Mandolin Case

SANTA FE SPRINGS, CALIF. — Crossrock Case Company has announced the launch and availability of their Double Mandolin Case, a fiberglass case for two A or F mandolins with a suggested retail price of $529.00, currently available for $399.00.

The double mandolin case is Crossrock's first foray into the double instrument case market. Mandolin/fiddle, mandolin/ukulele, and violin/viola cases are slated in the near future. Color availability at this time includes black, red and blue.

Crossrock Case Company cases are manufactured in China with their U.S. headquarters based in California. Purchases from their web site include free shipping on all orders above $149, 1-2 business days default handling time and a 30 days money-back guarantee.

Features

• 100% pure fiberglass hard shell case for 2 mandolins.
    • Fit both A style and F style.
    • Super soft sunny fabric for the instrument.
    • Level 4 Dye Fixation technology guarantee.
    • Heavy-duty alloy locks, extremely easy to use.
    • 4 double security spring latches.
    • Backpack and single-shoulder design.
    • Alloy TSA Lock
    • A/F Universal Cradles
    • Lining & Hygrometer

Additional Information

Comments 3 Comments
      Mandolin Cafe -
      A quick note to let you know Crossrock sold out of these in a flash. More are on the way but for now...
      Russ Jordan -
      I wonder how many cases were in the first run? This is interesting as I would not have thought there would be much demand—-guess I don’t get out much!
      Mandolin Cafe -
      Noticed these cases are back in stock here. And the new combination mandolin/violin case is now out as well.