• 7th Annual Alan Bibey Camp Announced for September 21-23

7th Annual Alan Bibey Camp

SURFSIDE, S.C. — The 7th Annual Alan Bibey Mandolin Camp, including Guitar & Bass tracks, will be held September 21-23, 2022.

Joining Alan on the mandolin faculty will be Joe K. Walsh, Don Stiernberg and Ralph McGee. Wyatt Rice will instruct for guitar and Zak McLamb for bass.

The festivities begin September 21, Wednesday evening, at 7:00 p.m. with a Meet and Greet in the Oasis Ball room and a catered meal from the hotel restaurant. There will be classes all day on Thursday as well as the Camp Concert featuring students, instructors, and all-star staff band Thursday night. Friday will be another full day of classes and jams. If you choose to stay Saturday there will be jams all day.

Jam sessions for all levels are held every evening with a designated instructor, and one-on-one time with instructors is available. All levels are welcome. Registration will be limited so sign up now to secure your spot.

Registration and Information

• Camp registration is $400
    • Students pay for rooms at the Holiday Inn in Surfside Beach separately
    • State-of-the-art Mandolin, Guitar & Bass instruction
    • Camp book with all info and music covered in classes
    • Opportunity to video

Additional Information

Comments 3 Comments
      Drew Egerton -
      looking forward to this!! Have been every year except last year, so I am itching to be back. 3 of my favorite teachers too.
      mandomike9 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Drew Egerton View Post
      looking forward to this!! Have been every year except last year, so I am itching to be back. 3 of my favorite teachers too.
      Well here it is Drew. Nice meeting you in Benicia and hope your trip home went well. Per your recommendation I'm going to see if I can make it to the Bibey Camp. Hope to see you there. Mike
      Drew Egerton -
      Quote Originally Posted by mandomike9 View Post
      Well here it is Drew. Nice meeting you in Benicia and hope your trip home went well. Per your recommendation I'm going to see if I can make it to the Bibey Camp. Hope to see you there. Mike
      Awesome Mike! Great meeting you as well. Benicia was amazing. What a year to learn with Mike and Caterina and then Alan, Don and Joe on the opposite side of the country.