• David Benedict's The Golden Angle Transcriptions Just Released

Transcriptions from last year's solo mandolin recording The Golden Angle now available.
    David Benedict's The Golden Angle Transcriptions Just Released

Boston, Mass. — David Benedict has announced the release of a book of transcriptions from last year's blockbuster solo mandolin recording The Golden Angle.

The book features detailed mandolin tablature and standard notation transcriptions of all of David's tunes and solos from the album. In addition to the music, David shares some behind-the-scenes stories and photos from the composing and recording process throughout. This physical version comes spiral bound for ease of reading.

Track Listing

• Dorrigo
    • High Stepping Jessy
    • Possible Water
    • The Golden Angle
    • Waltz for Griffin
    • 8 Is My Favorite Color
    • Leaf by Niggle
    • Lawnmower
    • Madrona
    • The Red Room
    • Colonna & Smalls

Additional Information

Comments 2 Comments
      Don Grieser -
      I had the great pleasure of helping David get his book ready for printing since we had worked together on John Reischman's Up in the Woods book. David had everything thought and planned out and he made my job easy. Superb job, David, and I hope it sells like hotcakes!
      Mandolin Cafe -
      Because David met some financial goals on this Kickstarter he's released an unpublished track from the album. Here it is below for our collective listening enjoyment: