• New Music from Johnny Mandolin - Tonight

Johnny Mandolin - Tonight

New York City — John Anello Jr., (aka "Johnny Mandolin") has announced the release of his newest recording on Cexton Records entitled Tonight. The project has Johnny playing great classic songs and show tunes on mandolin, backed by both orchestra and bands.

Track Listing

• Tonight
    • On an Evening in Roma
    • Mamma Loves Mambo
    • Matchmaker
    • Mamma
    • Maria
    • Mambo Italiano
    • O Mio Babbino Caro
    • Angelina

Listen

From the album Tonight, the title track.

About Johnny Mandolin

Johnny Mandolin was born in an East Coast Italian neighborhood and grew up listening to all the wonderful classic Italian songs from birth. At six years old, he picked up a mandolin and learned to play. His recordings appear in countless TV and film soundtracks. His Italian and jazz CDs are often heard in Italian restaurants and cafés as well. He can be seen performing often in New York City's Little Italy at E. Rossi & Company and Arturo’s Coal Oven Pizza Restaurant in the West Village. Johnny is President of Cexton Records, holds a Juris Doctor in Law with emphasis on Intellectual Property for Entertainment.

Johnny Mandolin Links

Comments 3 Comments
      Mandophile -
      I always listen to Johnny's show. Right from the heart of Manhattan!
      Mandolin Cafe -
      Johnny's Show airs at 8:00 p.m. Eastern every Monday is what I found through a Google search. Never listened but may tonight. Anyone here every tune in? Couple of locations found:

City World Radio
      TuneIn.com
      Mandophile -
      I tune in using City World Radio. He interviews well known Manhattanites, plays a wide variety of music and offers calendar events such as updates about the San Gennaro festival (September) where he opens the festivities on the main stage.